Player Registrations Procedure
1. Click: https://www.playfootball.com.au/
2. Select: “Where can I play”
3. There are 5 Age Groups: Click on the appopriate one.
4. In “Find a Place to Participate”, type: 6023 or Sorrento FC
5. The Sorrento FC option will appear in the drop-down list. Click on it to be directed to the Sorrento FC page.
6. Click: “Start my Registration”
7. Please create an Account if you do not already have one. Fill in the details required an click: “Register”. (The details are for the parent, not the child). Once created you are able to register your child within your Football Account.)
8. When you create an Account, you will be emailed a code which you use to authenticate yourAccount.
9. Once created, every FFA number ever registered with your email address will come up and you can claim those profiles and link to your profile.
10. You can now register an existing player or create a new player.
11. Complete the form and upload a recent photo (less than 5 mb in size). Photo must be less than 12 months old, clear and with no headgear. Applications will not be approved without an approved photo.
12. Once you have been through the screens, you will be required to make a payment. Payments are made through your Football Account by credit card.
13. Once you have paid, please forward the remittance to SorrentoFC on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. That’s all. Please address any queries to email@example.com