Sorrento FC Player Code of Conduct
Players should be aware of their responsibility to the Club
• Be a Role Model
• Play within the rules of the game
• Respect the referees, officials, coaches and spectators
• Control my thinking; To Not verbally abuse other players, referees, officials, spectators or deliberately distract or provoke an opponent
• Never argue, threaten or intimidate any referee or official, irrespective of whether you disagree with a decision. Concentrate on the game
• Show respect to my opponents and play in a competitive but fair way
• Applaud all good play from my team and respect good play from the opposition
• Cooperate with my coach, teammates and officials (without them, there would be no competition)
• Express Myself
• Play for fun and enjoyment and not just try to please my parents and coaches
• Concentrate on the game plan my coach has asked me to play
• Play without fear of making mistakes
• Want the ball
• Encourage, support and cooperate with my teammates
• Work hard for my team (my team’s performance will benefit and my teammates will value my efforts)
• Practice and try to improve.
Want to Join The Club?
We are always looking for new players who want to work hard and become the best player they can possibly be.
If you are interested in joining the Sorrento FC family, please get in touch.